Hydropolis provides a 30-Day Return Window on the Butter Brewer (see Return of Non-Defective Products below) and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The order number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. Hydropolis will offer no warranty service without this number.
Hydropolis warrants this product (Butter Brewer) and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the original ship date. During this period, Hydropolis will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at Hydropolis’ option, without charge to you.
Shipping fees incurred from returns for under-warranty service in the first 30-days will be paid by Hydropolis. All shipping fees both to and from Hydropolis following this 30-day period must be paid by the customer. All returns, both during and following the 30-day period, must be affected via the Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service described below.
Except as provided below, Hydropolis is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the Butter Brewer machine.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
1. This warranty extends only to the Butter Brewer machine distributed and/or sold by Hydropolis. It is effective only if the product is purchased and operated in the USA. (Within the USA including US 48 States, Alaska and Hawaii.)
2. This warranty covers only normal use of the machine. Hydropolis shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized Hydropolis representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use and non-recommended practices.
3. You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
Return of Non-Defective Products
A non-defective product may be returned to Hydropolis within thirty (30) days of the invoice date for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
1. Hydropolis will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the products return. If the original purchase was made under a “Free Shipping” promotion then a standard $40 fee will be deducted from any return in counter to that offer.
2. No refund will be granted for a product that has been opened, used, or tampered with in any way which jeopardizes Hydropolis’s ability to remarket or resell the product. Hydropolis maintains full discretion in decisions regarding a products fitness for return.
3. Any non-defective returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee, which percentage is taken from the final purchase price less any shipping or handling charges.
4. Quantity purchases of five machines or more are not eligible for return.
To return a defective product, please contact our Customer Service Department for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and follow the Return of Products Instructions below. The RMA is valid for 10 days from date of issuance. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA. Manufacturer restrictions do apply. Any item missing the UPC on the original packaging may not be returned.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
RMA (Returning Merchandise Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, the customer must obtain a RMA number and provide proof of purchase. RMA and services are rendered by Hydropolis only. Any shipping costs after 30 days (starting from the original date of purchase) on any item returned for repair is the customers’ responsibility. All returned parts must have a RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without a RMA number written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Should you have any problems with your machine, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
1. If the machine must be repaired, a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) will be issued for shipment to our repair department. Please follow the instructions given by Hydropolis technical support staff to ship your Butter Brewer machine. Hydropolis will not accept any shipments without a RMA number.
2. Pack the machine in its original box or a well-protected box. Hydropolis will not be responsible for shipping damage/loss of any product outside the original 30-day service period. It is very important that you write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the package. Ship the machine with a copy of your bill of sale or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s), and the RMA number you have obtained to:
65 Springfield St
Agawam MA, 01001
3. Upon receiving the machine, Hydropolis will repair or replace your Butter Brewer (at Hydropolis’s discretion) and will ship it back to you within 2 weeks (dependent on parts availability) via UPS.
4. Hydropolis will pay for shipping to and from the customer only within the first thirty days following the original product ship date. Following this 30-day period all shipping fees both for under warranty and post warranty repairs are the sole responsibility of the customer. The customer also assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue remuneration for such issues with their selected carrier.